arboriculture LEAF REMOVER 2½ ROWS
Unique on the market, the COLLARD company offers a 2½ rows version allowing to work twice as fast as the “traditional” ½ row system. Driven by an autonomous compressor unit, this 8 heads Leaf Remover answers to the strictest requirements of our customers.
The COLLARD Company has mastered this technology perfectly by offering the same technical solutions for its 8 heads vine Leaf Removers for many years.
Studies and photos exclusively on request.
High performance booster :
- Exclusively manufactured for COLLARD Company, our booster is robust and designed with two separate chambers between air and oil.
- With a suitable cubic capacity.
- Our gearbox and its coupling are designed for INTENSIVE use.
Its robust frame has 3 main adjustments by hydraulic cylinders :
- IN/OUT adjusting.
The joystick allows the operator to control these various adjustments as well as to adjust the speed rotation of the air distributors.
Exceptional hydraulic equipment :
- To guarantee the protection of the hydraulic components of our machines (motors, distributors, etc.) we have all fitted them as standard with a 60 micron oil filter, as well as a flow divider and pressure limiter. Our settings are sealed directly to our factory.
We make your requirements your machine :
- As with viticulture, each arborist has his own constraints and requirements (heights, widths, thicknesses of vegetation, varieties of fruits, ages of plantations, nature of soils, etc.). We work thanks to the design worksheet of your plantations to adapt our machine and submit any specificities to you.
Quality, Proximity :
At the service of viticulture for 5 generations, the COLLARD company makes quality and proximity a major asset. Entirely made in France, our machines are designed to work sustainably and efficiently. More than 800 Leaf Removers in service only in Champagne area, service, availability of spare parts, field support are our priorities !
The fruit of our experience, our Leaf removers are guaranteed for 2 years.
All of our arboreal Leaf Removers can be fitted with our COLLARD PROFILMATIC® cutting element :
- A frame designed to receive 2 cutting elements (one right and one left), double efficiency
- Cutting element usable in saw blades (in winter) or in flail knives (in green)
- Adjustable cutting length from 2 to X blades
- Possibility of adding a small additional cutting element for the top of the tree
- Undeformable alloy body and lifetime warranty !
- Quick assembly and disassembly system with its removal support
- Quick hydraulic connections to switch from the Leaf Remover to the cutting element,
- Thousands of identical PROFILMATIC® cutting elements are in service around the world
Our main advantages
From the falling of the flower heads to the harvest
The COLLARD Leaf Remover is designed to operate at different stages of maturity, our machines are perfectly versatile. Although today 80% of our Leaf Removers are sold worldwide for working in green season, historically, our machines have been developed for working before harvest, so just in front of the pickers.
Our COLLARD Leaf Removers are the result of a very long experience. The COLLARD companymarketed the first pneumatic Leaf Removers. Today all the vineyards of the world know and use our machines, with this experience they have become the reference of the market. Only in Champagne area we count more than 800 machines in service.
Orientation of the heads
The defoliating head is easily orientable to adjust the desired height of work.
We adjust the intensity of work by intervening on several simple parameters:
• Regulation of the air pressure (control valve with manometer).
• Regulation of rotational speed of rotors.
• Selection of the appropriate diameter of the air nozzle.
• Orientation of the head.
A safety valve limits the risk of air overpressure in the machine circuit.
Our boosters are specially designed for COLLARD application (double oil bath, reinforced joints, service pressure, etc ...).
The heads are designed to be easily cleaned, the maintenance of our machines is reduced to a minimum.
Our Leaf Removers are guaranteed 2 years, this commitment is the fruit of a long experience through the most demanding vineyards of the world.
Carved to remove leaves
The design of our heads is carved to facilitate the penetration of our machines in the vegetation.
Minimal clutter, rounded shapes and maximum compactness make our COLLARD Leaf Removers the market leader.