arboriculture LEAF REMOVERS FOR FRUIT TREES
World leader in vineyard leaf removers for the past 50 years, the COLLARD company puts its experience and know-how at the service of arboriculture. Our machine operates ½ row and can be equipped with 1 to 4 heads.
The ELLIPSE-MULTIROTOR® COLLARD head allows multiple adjustments, based on our experience :
It is compact and slips easily into the vegetation. It allows deep work into the row and not just on the surface.
- Head orientation : You can put the head in a vertical or horizontal position (to double the effectiveness of leaf stripping in certain areas), or intermediate.
- Air nozzle selector® : With one click you switch from an air nozzle diameter of 14 to 15 or from 15 to 16 etc… Adjust the air pressure according to the vegetation and your stage of intervention.
Nozzle rotation speed regulator : a flow regulator will allow you to stabilize and adjust the speed rotation of the nozzles.
High performance booster :
- Exclusively manufactured for COLLARD Company, our booster is robust and designed with two separate chambers between air and oil.
- With a suitable cubic capacity.
- Our gearbox and its coupling are designed for INTENSIVE use.
Its robust frame has 3 main adjustments by hydraulic cylinders :
- IN/OUT adjusting
The joystick allows the operator to control these various adjustments as well as to adjust the speed rotation of the air distributors.
Exceptional hydraulic equipment :
- To guarantee the protection of the hydraulic components of our machines (motors, distributors, etc.) we have all fitted them as standard with a 60 micron oil filter, as well as a flow divider and pressure limiter. Our settings are sealed directly to our factory.
We make your requirements your machine :
- As with viticulture, each arborist has his own constraints and requirements (heights, widths, thicknesses of vegetation, varieties of fruits, ages of plantations, nature of soils, etc.). We work thanks to the design worksheet of your plantations to adapt our machine and submit any specificities to you.
Quality, Proximity :
At the service of viticulture for 5 generations, the COLLARD company makes quality and proximity a major asset. Entirely made in France, our machines are designed to work sustainably and efficiently. More than 800 Leaf Removers in service only in Champagne area, service, availability of spare parts, field support are our priorities !
The fruit of our experience, our Leaf removers are guaranteed for 2 years.
All of our arboreal Leaf Removers can be fitted with our COLLARD PROFILMATIC® cutting element :
- This machine is available in 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 heads version.
- 2 ½ rows version on request.
- Front or rear mounting or at the middle of the tractor on request.
- At your service for other specific requests.
Our main advantages
From the falling of the flower heads to the harvest
The COLLARD Leaf Remover is designed to operate at different stages of maturity, our machines are perfectly versatile. Although today 80% of our Leaf Removers are sold worldwide for working in green season, historically, our machines have been developed for working before harvest, so just in front of the pickers.
Our COLLARD Leaf Removers are the result of a very long experience. The COLLARD company marketed the first pneumatic Leaf Removers. Today all the vineyards of the world know and use our machines, with this experience they have become the reference of the market. Only in Champagne area we count more than 800 machines in service.
Orientation of the heads
The defoliating head is easily orientable to adjust the desired height of work.
We adjust the intensity of work by intervening on several simple parameters :
• Regulation of the air pressure (control valve with manometer).
• Regulation of rotational speed of rotors.
• Selection of the appropriate diameter of the air nozzle.
• Orientation of the head.
A safety valve limits the risk of air overpressure in the machine circuit.
Our boosters are specially designed for COLLARD application (double oil bath, reinforced joints, service pressure, etc ...).
The heads are designed to be easily cleaned, the maintenance of our machines is reduced to a minimum.
Our Leaf Removers are guaranteed 2 years, this commitment is the fruit of a long experience through the most demanding vineyards of the world.
Carved to remove leaves
The design of our heads is carved to facilitate the penetration of our machines in the vegetation.
Minimal clutter, rounded shapes and maximum compactness make our COLLARD Leaf Removers the market leader
Exceptional hydraulic protection
Oil filtration, flow control, anti-return valve, pressure limiter, protect the hydraulic components of the Leaf Remover (motors, distributors, etc ...), these settings are sealed in the factory